Human Resource Coordinator/Assistant Vacancy: (Leicester-Nottingham-Derby) organisational learning, knowledge management & employment agency for dynamic network organisation
The role of HR officer will involve working closely with the MD in order to ensure that the HR requirements of the organisation are met. Because the organisation is very much involved in both; new media, and traditional media projects the HR officer will be involved in the not only the selection of individuals, but in the composition and selection of project teams based on skill sets and experience. Due to the type of the projects that the organisation will be embark on, the teams formed will be of a multi-disciplinary nature.
As such the HR coordinator will need to be fully aware of issues concerning:
- knowledge management
- organisational learning
- fostering a creative climate, and conditions for innovative thinking
- strategic human resource planning
Some of the key duties of this role will include:
- Aiding in the design and demarcation of job roles.
- working with marketing counterparts in order to effectively promote and communicate job roles
- Helping select successful candidates for job roles (includes reviewing applications and interviewing individuals).
- Ensuring that the appropriate
routines and proceduresare in place to help facilitate organisational learning
- Using HRP information systems to help manage geographically dispersed individuals and teams within the organisation.
The responsibilities of the role will eventually evolve so to include; acting as a recruitment agent on behalf of clients, and acting as an employment agent for individuals within the WIARD Promotions organisation, with the potential earn in both instances (via commission).
The successful candidate will ideally be studying a degree related to one of the following subjects; human resource management, business management, social administration or psychology in one of the following establishments:
- De Montfort University
- Leicester University
- Nottingham University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Derby
The individual should have insight, and understanding, of both; organisation learning and knowledge management, and will play a key role in planning and implementing such initiatives and programmes.
- basic IT and numeracy skills
- ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional manner.
- good organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
Desired Skills (these skills will be developed throughout the role)
- Excellent ICT skills required for managing/organising computerised HR information systems.
- Influencing and negotiating skills, to implement personnel policies.
- The potential to handle a leadership role.
|September 28, 2009||to||April 2, 2010|
Tags: agency, de montfort university, employment, hrm, human resource management, knowledge management, leicester university, loughborough university, nottingham trent university, nottingham university, organisational learning, recruitment, university of derby, volunteers, work experience